Ovie Brume Foundation
29A Gafar Animashaun Street, Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Victoria Island, Lagos.DATES: Tuesday, 25th & Wednesday, 26th July 2017.
TIME: 8am – 2pm
- OPTION OF EITHER VIRTUAL OR ONSITE SUPPORT:
You can provide either Virtual or Onsite support. So, that means that volunteers who decide to provide Virtual Support (e.g. Graphic designers, Photo Editor, etc.) do NOT necessarily have to be physically present at the training venue on the date of the workshop.
- OPTION OF VOLUNTEERING FOR ONE (1) DAY OR TWO (2) DAYS:For those who will be providing onsite support (e.g. photographers/videographers), you can choose whether you will be available for only one (1) day or for the two (2) days of the workshop.
- BLOGGERS: Assist with publicity/promotion of the training workshop on your blog, both before and after the event.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADORS/ASSISTANTS: Assist with publicity/promoting the event on your various social media platforms, both before and after the event.Onsite social media assistants will assist at the workshop venue with tweeting, posting photos on instagram, Facebook & Instagram live, on the initiatives social media account.
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS: Assist with designing graphics that Bloggers and/or Social Media Ambassadors, may need for the publicity/promotion of the event.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS/VIDEOGRAPHERS: Provide onsite support on the event date, by taking photos and providing video coverage of the event. If you are an experienced photographer/videographer, but you do not have gadgets to use for the event, Kinxel media will be happy to provide you with a Canon camera and other applicable accessories for use onsite.
- PHOTO & VIDEO EDITORS: Assist with editing photos and video footage of event. Examples of video footage that may be required are: 5-7 minute video highlights of the event including snippets of interviews of few participants, One minute highlights video for social media, One minute clip of each facilitator (3) for social media, etc.
* Feeding will be provided to Onsite Volunteers.
For More Information about the training workshop, please visit: http://bit.ly/ds4we