Grow Women-Owned Businesses (GWOB) Initiative, invites you to her FREE Digital Skills Training Workshop for Female Entrepreneurs on Digital & Social Media Strategy on Tuesday, 25th July 2017 & Wednesday, 26th July 2017.
TIME: 9am – 1pm prompt.
VENUE: Barack Obama American Corner
Ovie Brume Foundation
29A Gafar Animashaun Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street (behind Zenith Bank Headquarters),
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
The objectives of the training are:
• Teach women how to use and adapt technology to their entrepreneurial ideas.
• Empower women through technology, digital media, and the internet.
• Train women entrepreneurs on digital literacy skills that will help them grow a sustainable business.
Statistical evidence has shown that in most African countries, women’s use and knowledge of ICT is lower than that of their male counterpart. Thereby, denying them of income generating opportunities and the chance to network with others. So, a solution to this problem is the use of technology and the internet to expand a business reach beyond their immediate community, thereby giving their business new opportunity for growth.
The training package includes;
- How to boost/increase your business online presence and audience.
- Productivity tools to leverage on digital.
- Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- How to get your business listed on Google search.
- How to create and effectively manage social media accounts for your business.
- And More!
Practical Sessions – Come with your laptops/tablets & writing pad.
• Participants will be entered into a raffle draw to win personalized digital media packages and other offers, worth N100,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira).
• Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI)* Fellows will share tips on applying for YALI West Africa fellowship.
Attendance is FREE! LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, which will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.