Dr Dennis Doan: Know What to Avoid When Looking for An Interventional Cardiologist

Interventional cardiologists are doctors who specialize in treating patients with heart conditions. They’re usually referred for procedures like angioplasty, stenting, and bypass surgery. They’re also known as percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTCA), since they use catheters to get access to the coronary arteries. Interventional cardiologists can work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, outpatient clinics,

Read More